[WriteLog] Filter Reset by Clicking Spot

Barry Merrill barry at mxg.com
Sun Nov 28 20:06:13 EST 2004

I reported this problem last Spring to the Ten-Tec forum and to Scott at Ten Tec;
the bandwidth also changes when frequency is commanded from QSO Entry window.

TenTec never advertises in advance what's going to be fixed in the next firmware,
but I'm hoping; I've had to relegate the Orion to SSB only because of this problem.

Also: you cannot use a single COM port for both CW and Rig Control with Orion
and WriteLog (but single COM works just fine with Icom 756PROII).

Barry, WS5GN