[WriteLog] Filter Reset by Clicking Spot

George Skoubis george.skoubis at verizon.net
Sun Nov 28 23:14:34 EST 2004

Hi,

  We had this discussion a few months ago (it may have been on the
TenTec or Orion reflectors). The Orion allows you to set the "default"
DSP bandwidth in each mode.

  A. Set your DSP bandwidth to the width you prefer using the BW knob.

  B. Press the mode button.

  C. Choose a different mode.

  D. Press the mode button and return to the original mode.

  The bandwidth you set is now the default bandwidth.

  Do this for each mode and change as often as you wish... I used
Writelog and an Orion this weekend and operated Assisted so I know it
works FB...

73,

George / KF9YR