[WriteLog] Writelog-CT17-Radios

Richard Zalewski dick.w7zr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 11:06:02 EST 2004

This is the first time I have had a problem with this and looking for
some advice.  I use Writelog (Latest version) with an IC-775DSP and a
PW-1.  What I experienced all weekend in WW was when I clicked on a
spot I had to do multiple clicks before it would put the spot in the
entry window and change the frequency on the radio.  What I noticed on
the band map was that the frequency would change immediately and then
just as fast go back to the original frequency.  I would have to click
many times to get this to work.  I then tried it with the PW-1 off and
that seemed to fix the problem.  Frequency changes were immediate.
So, have I a bad CT-17?  I don't think so.  I changed the ports around
and it made no difference.  Any ideas, help, or incouragement would be
appreciated.  Note-this had worked before in multi-band contests and
this weekend I was single band.

Dick W7ZR