[WriteLog] Filter Reset by Clicking Spot - Orion

Barry Merrill barry at mxg.com
Mon Nov 29 11:18:06 EST 2004

1. Wayne was informed of the problem (bandwidth changes when frequency is changed)
   with the Orion, and he said there isn't any command to change the BandWidth;
   TenTec agreed.
2. The setting of specific BandWidth for each Mode does help, since the BW doesn't
   jump back to the SSB setting on a frequ change, but it still does not solve the
   the basic problem; if I have changed the bandwidth (wide for run, to get those
   off-frequency guys, narrow for S&P so I'm not off-freq!), changing the frequency
   (either thru SPOT or thru commanded frequency), the BandWidth is changed from
   what I've set back to the default for CW.

Barry, W5GN