[WriteLog] Is this normal or do I have a setting incorrect

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Mon Nov 29 12:55:16 EST 2004

I usually just do S&P.
Moving up and down the bandmap.
But if I mouse click on a bandmap spot, I have to remember to move the mouse back to the
log entry window or the F keys will not work.

In other words, the F keys only work if the Rtty/CW and Log window have 'focus'.

Occasionally I would not remember and hit the Fkey buffer with no results.

Is there a setting that would include the bandmap window as having the ability to send
buffers?

Suicide is the most sincere form of self criticism.