[WriteLog] Writelog Problems

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Sun Oct 3 21:26:35 EDT 2004

I scanned through the messages on this thread I see things like
"WriteLog crashes" and "problem locating sound card". Maybe someone
would like to post a message that says:

1. I clicked this button. (or I typed this) (or I edited the INI to say
this)
2. I opened the RTTY screen using <however you did it>
3. A box appeared on my screen that said <whatever>

This is my second request for such information. My previous email was
sent directly to the reply address of one of the earlier posts and I have
received no answer.

It might be a good idea to post the message I request above to the
reflector,
as the postings on the reflector that folks are concluding they all have
the same problem may be in for a surprise. FWIW, I don't see enough
information to conclude there is only one problem that everyone shares.

Wayne, W5XD