[WriteLog] Writelog Problems

K3SK k3sk at hiddenacresfarm.com
Sun Oct 3 21:46:09 EDT 2004

Wayne,

I open WriteLog  (any contest. It doesn't matter)
I select "Window " >  "RTTY Window"

Then RTTYWrite opens.

I select "TU Type" > "Sound Board AFSK" or "Sound Board FSK" (doesn't matter
which)

Then I get the following message:

"Program Error"

"RTTYRI~1.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.  You will
need to restart the program.  An error log is being created.  OK "

For what it's worth, if I pick any other TU type , the program tries to
initialize it.  However, I don't have any other TU types.

I am using the latest version of WriteLog (10.49D)
I am running Windows 2000, service pack 4.  750 meg processor with 1 GB or
ram.
Mother board internal sound board disables in BIOS. (Was also tried with no
difference in symptoms.)
I am using a Creative Labs SoundBlaster sound card.

What else can I tell you.

I also have a problem with the CW module.  Described in another posting.

Dave