[WriteLog] WRITELOG & MAKROTHEM TEST

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 6 21:26:29 EDT 2004

Callsign highlighting does not work consistently in the Makrothen module.  And
once calls stop highlighting, I've not found a way to get them to highlight
again without starting a completely new log.  Sometimes highlighting never
happens from the start.

I beta tested the module extensively when it first came out.  And a patch was
put out during last year's contest but that didn't correct the problem either.

A lot of work is put into these modules by the WriteLog team, but this one never
got fixed.  I don't have an explanation for the other observations.

73, Don AA5AU