[WriteLog] CW Paddle

Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO) frugoli at worldlinkisp.com
Thu Oct 7 09:07:39 EDT 2004

Writelog does support an external paddle, at least through the multikeyer.  From the multikeyer webpage at http://www.writelog.com/cwkeyer/W5XDKeyer.htm :

4. Paddle inputs for sending CW. Touching a paddle aborts any PC-generated CW in progress. WriteLog provides an INI file option to select your preference of the "automatic letter space" keyer mode. With the auto spacing turned ON, the paddle-sent CW extends any space between symbols that's longer than a dot space to the 3 dot space inter-letter morse standard.

I don't know the DX Doubler well at all, but if it has only one keying input then just connect the computer generated CW and then paddle/keyer in paralell.  You won't have all the features of the multikeyer, but you will at least have access to the paddle for QRS or fills.

73 de Al, KE1FO