[WriteLog] CW Keying

Art Searle W2NRA w2nra at optonline.net
Sun Oct 10 17:14:53 EDT 2004

I think these are teh settings you are looking for:

Under rig control "comm PTT" = NO

CW on same port as radio

Checked "All mode PTT on CW port RTS"

"PC generates" under CW keyer type

Finally choose between PTT & QSK in the "CW PTT ..." button
Choose 1st selection "none (e.g. QSK)
Choose 3rd selection "On LPT pin16/COMM RTS" for PTT

73,
Art
W2NRA