FW: [WriteLog] CW Keying

Robert Carroll rlcarroll at patmedia.net
Sun Oct 10 14:52:07 EDT 2004

I have a little more information about the problem.  On the setup ports
section you "dot" the comm port which you will use for cw--the keying and
under CW PTT for PTT and with the check box to use the cw PTT for other mode
PTT.  When I "dot" the appropriate port the PTT "fires" even though I am
transmitting nothing.  If I select a port not connected to anything the
transmission ceases.  BUT, no matter which port I select for CW, when I
close the setup panel with an OK and then come back to look at it, no ports
are selected for cw.  It's as though the selection didn't "take."  Getting
this fixed seems to be the first step in fixing the problem.  Any ideas why
the selection doesn't "take"?

Bob W2WG