[WriteLog] Save Layout

Robert Carroll rlcarroll at patmedia.net
Mon Oct 11 21:16:29 EDT 2004

I have seen this topic discussed from time to time but don't remember the
answer.  I thought "save configuration" preserved the location of open
windows in Writelog in addition to any changes made that affected
Writelog.ini.  I also thought you could go back to a past windows layout by
using Tools Recover Windows Layout.  However when I get the windows set the
way I want them and do a save configuration, the next time I start Writelog
the windows are not where I left them.  Can someone tell me have to save the
windows positions?  I am using a two monitor extended desktop setup, but
even if I have all the windows on the primary window I still can't save the
window positions.

Bob W2WG