[WriteLog] ADIF County Conversion v 1.5 released

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Oct 11 23:19:26 EDT 2004

ADIF County Conversion v1.5 is released.  I changed the version numbering
scheme so it matches my revision control system.

This version has the following changes:

1.  PA QSO Party is supported.  I tested with NA and Writelog.

2.  Added some callsign checking to avoid trying to convert an exchange which
     is not likely to be a US county.  If you get warnings that don't make
sense,
     let me know.

3.  Longer-than-expected abbreviations should be converted.  For example,
     SMAT (San Mateo) is an acceptable abbreviation for SM (official
abbreviation).

4.  The NA "comment:" field includes trailing spaces, but they are now ignored.

5.  Version 0.3 created the ADIF "VE_PROV" field but this version does not.
     Does anyone care?

Let me know of any problems or feature requests.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC