[WriteLog] %F

Robert Carroll rlcarroll at patmedia.net
Mon Oct 18 13:28:04 EDT 2004

I see %Fn sends  the content of field 4 in the entry window starting with
the call labeled as  filed 1.  When I try %F1 assigned to a key I do get the
call.  But if I try %F4 I get nothing.  There is a curious statement I see
that "if the name of filed n is "SNT" the 599 is sent as 5nn.  That seems
possibly to imply I have to "name" field 4, and if it is not "named" it
doesn't get setn"  But there is "SNT" above filed 4.  In any event can
someone tell me how to use %F correctly?

Bob W2WG