[WriteLog] %F

A. Sewell n5na at att.net
Mon Oct 18 13:55:10 EDT 2004

Bob,

I asked about this a while ago and Wayne replied that the "n" is
actually the number of fields as shown in the LOGGING screen instead of
the ENTRY window, as stated in the docs.  I can't remember which field
is number one so you may have to play around with it to figure it out.
It does work though.

73,

Alan  N5NA