[WriteLog] F keys not working - update

A. Sewell n5na at att.net
Thu Oct 21 23:39:17 EDT 2004

Thom,

This is probably another silly question but is the mode set to LSB?

I just cranked up Writelog and set up for RTTY and my F keys didn't work
either.  After about 5 minutes I finally figured out that the rig mode
was set to CW!

I know this is frustrating for you.  You might download N1MM and see if
it works with that program.

GL,

Alan  N5NA