[WriteLog] Renewal Process?

Paul Caccamo va3pc at ciinet.org
Sat Sep 11 13:56:07 EDT 2004

Looked there Nick.  I did look on writelog.com and the module appears to be
only in the upgrade package.
I had a message back from Ron by the time I got back from Saturday morning
coffee.
He sent the renewal instructions on Wednesday, but I guess it got eaten by
the RAC e-mail redirection server.
My own e-mail server's spamassassin scored the "new" reply as a 1 (pretty
low) so I can only assume that using the
redirection server is where the original got lost. My server is backed up by
my registrar's e-mail server in case of
connection problems, and my server logs don't show any attempts around the
time he sent the original reply last Wednesday.  Oh well, making good
headway on the honey-do list (good for kitchen pass in the future).

73
Paul, VA3PC