[WriteLog] Leading Zero's

k2qmf at juno.com k2qmf at juno.com
Sat Sep 11 14:44:44 EDT 2004

Hi Dennis,

You have to have the macro set to "%N3" in order
to get the leading zero's.  If you want the leading
zero's to be "T's" instead of zero's you must modify
the "writelog.ini" file which is located in the windows
directory.  You must add a section called "[Cut-Numbers].
Under this section put:    "0=T"  ..
It will work great..

73,  Ted  K2QMF