[WriteLog] Spam blocked

Jay Sewell w5sl at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 12 12:03:56 EDT 2004

confirm b9f70b4120015b70c429e1361f30a3aa9d19e42b

I attempted to reply to your confirmation Email by the REPLY function as below, however it was returned to me as undeliverable
because your spam blocker rejected it.   I am attempting to send the information by two other methods, including this one, so hopefully
I will become a subscriber......

COPY:

Mailing list subscription confirmation notice for mailing list
WriteLog

We have received a request from 207.69.139.8 for subscription of your
email address, "W5SL at earthlink.net", to the writelog at contesting.com
mailing list. To confirm that you want to be added to this mailing
list, simply reply to this message, keeping the Subject: header
intact.

Jay Sewell
w5sl at earthlink.net