[WriteLog] Attn Wayne - WL annoyance

John E Bastin jbastin at sssnet.com
Tue Sep 14 08:29:46 EDT 2004

On Sep 12, 2004, at 11:34 AM, Barry wrote:

> Took me a little while to figure out why the little box to enter the
> telnet address for the Cluster wouldn't work in the WAE this weekend.
>  It opened BEHIND the main logging window.  I minimized the main
> window, then dragged the Telnet address box up to the top of the
> screen, then did a save config and log save.  Next time I opened WL,
> it again was behind the logging window.

I've been having that problem continuously, not sure when it started.
Used to be, the window opened at the top of the screen where it could
be seen, but now I cannot find a way to get it positioned, no matter
where it is when I close it, it opens in the center of the screen,
behind any other windows, the next time I start it.

73

J o h n   B a s t i n           K 8 A J S
              k8ajs at mac.com
          http://www.qsl.net/k8ajs