[WriteLog] WAEDC Comments/Requests

ly2ij ly2ij at takas.lt
Thu Sep 16 09:20:22 EDT 2004

Hi,

I fully support these 3 (sorted by importance):

>- Improving QTC receive window with POS1 and END
>- Improving the bandmap with QTC-counter: ":x" qtcs left
>- Improving the bandmap by another color for "wrong continent" (can be the same color as for duplicates)

As for last one - how to know if that call needed or not? "Not needed" is OK both for dupes and for wrong continent.

>- Improving "Check Call" window and "Entry" window by
  printing "(in|not in) europe" instead of "needed call"

73 and CU in WAE RTTY!
Arunas, LY2IJ

	Hi Guys,
	some comments about writelog and WAEDC.
	- Improving the bandmap by another color for "wrong continent"
	- Improving the bandmap with QTC-counter: ":x" qtcs left
	- Improving QTC receive window with POS1 and END
	- Improving "Check Call" window and "Entry" window by
	  printing "(in|not in) europe" instead of "needed call"

	would be great to have those improvements next WAEDC-CW/SSB.

	73s de Werner DL4NER.