[WriteLog] new user

GERRY HESLOP G3KMQ at UKONLINE.CO.UK
Thu Sep 23 18:31:09 EDT 2004

Downloaded WL ver 10.49d this past w/end but seem to have a problem interfacing with the soundboard.

When I first ran RTTY got an error message re the SB not being compatible or so..... this was on ticking w/AFSK  (unable to resolve this)

Downloaded the latest version of MMTTY 1.65b along with the plugin
software into the WL folder.

RTTY window comes up and tries to initialize MMTTY but an error message appears.
RTTYRITE 9 "DIVIDE ERROR IN MODULE MMTTYTNC.DLL (etc)
RTTY window closes but leaves the MMTTY Control panel on the screen
active and receiving RTTY signal OK via my interface to SB.

Deleting MMTTY from WL in an attempt to use RTTYRITE once again -
WL still tries to start MMTTY resulting in......Error "cant start MMTTY"

I am using a commercial interface and have used it for past 2 years or so with MMTTY/DIGIPAN/STREAM with no problems.
PC is HP 4460 Pavilion Celeron 433Mhz with RIPTIDE SB.

I downloaded the SB check from site and it checked out OK with a score
of 7f.

Any help please in laymans terms!

73/Thanks

Gerry/G3KMQ