[WriteLog] Problem installing upgrades from v10.48F

w4te@mindspring.com w4te at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 10 12:43:11 EDT 2005

I have tried to update v10.48F to the most recent version, v10.53.

During the installation process I get the following error message:

ComponentMove Data had the following error:

Media Name: MEDIA
Component:
File Group:
File:
Error Number:-132 (refer to the online help)

I go to the online help at: http://www.writelog.com/support.htm

And follow the directions under the Heading:

WRITELOG INSTALLER GIVES COMPONENTMOVEDATA ERROR

I find file atl.dll.  It is not marked "Read-only" as the solution suggests.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  Perhaps I need a full install version of 10.53.

Thanks and 73,

Jim Kauten, MD, W4TE

James R. Kauten, MD, W4TE

w4te at kauten.com
w4te at mindspring.com

DXCC
ARRL Life Member
AMSAT Life Member
INDEXA Life Member
Southeastern DX Club Past President (SEDXC)
South East Contest Club Member (SECC)
Buckhead Contest Club Life Member
Northern California DX Foundation Member (NCDXF)