[WriteLog] COM port timing problems

Simon Brown simon.brown at kns.ch
Fri Aug 12 02:57:42 EDT 2005

What sort of serial port do you have - built-in or are you using a USB <=>
serial port cable? If it's a cable then your symptoms are similar to those
others have experienced with 'inferior' cables.

Another option is that some - very few - Yaesu FT-8x7 have synchronisation
problems.

Simon Brown
---
www.sysgem.com www.hb9drv.ch www.laax.ch