[WriteLog] HI FILE function operation

ve2lx ve2lx at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 18 13:21:47 EST 2005

hello
I understand that that function will send to the amateur's call a short message included with the contest answer report ( like hello bob or other words )
But how is it working or structured.
I wrote the script ( HI_SECTION=HI )( in the writelog file ).
But then after where do we write the sentence to be sent to the other station...?
Where the data base of the call signs is...?From where do we download it and where do we install it...?
When all that is done how that function is activated before the contest...?
Gilles   Ve2lx
ve2lx at sympatico.ca