[WriteLog] new FIX for cabrillo problem OK-RTTY

Bernd DC3HB dc3hb at freenet.de
Mon Dec 19 02:18:58 EST 2005

Hi folks,

I have analyzed the cabrillo problem and found the following.

The wl file structure seems to be ok. The problem is the missing parameter
setup.
For this reason there is a zero in the file at the position for the zone. If
there is a zero the known error message always then comes. I have replaced
the zero with a zone and all is OK.

Now I have empty files for all zones. If you need this you can write me a
mail with your zone and I send back the emty file for this zone.

Please read the tutorial from Don, AA5AU, for further instructions.

http://rttycontesting.com/okrttyfix/ok_rtty_cabrillo_creation.html

But you don't need to change your zone with notepad, if you use the right
file.

73, Bernd DC3HB