[WriteLog] RTTY screen help

Bob Jensen - aa7fk aa7fk at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 23:43:53 EST 2005

Evening All,

I'm brand new on RTTY, and got MTTY up and running, and then installed the
WriteLog add in for MTTY, and got it all working OK, ALMOST.  I can receive
and send, but one thing that must be wrong or I don't know how to fix yet is
the Rittyrite Screen where the text prints and highlighted calls are listed.

When I click on a highlighted call, it transfers the call to the call window
OK, BUT the Rittyrite screen disappears (minimizes) so I can't see the send
message go out.  So I have to click on the Rittyrite minimized window to get
it back up.  The RTTYControl Panel stays on top, but to send the Rittyrite
screen must be minimized the way it is working on mine.

Question, is there a way that the Rittyrite screen can stay OPEN,(like the
RTTYControl Panel does) and allow me to just activate the call window screen
and send the message .. OR what am I missing.

Hopefully the above is clear enough for your help... which I WOULD
APPRECIATE.

Thanks ...

Bob AA7FK  RTTY newbie :-)