[WriteLog] Rotor control

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Wed Jan 5 19:24:39 EST 2005

I don't believe so Dave.
But...if you go to Keith Regli's site, he has a little compass rose applet that runs with
Writelog and you can click on a compass point and it will turn your antenna.
At least it does with mine which is using the HYGain DCU protocol although it's really the
Idiom Press unit.

Of course you will have to do the math in your head.

And while I COULD make a few comments...I won't. LOL