[WriteLog] Web Update Data Files

cwman at juno.com cwman at juno.com
Sat Jan 8 11:31:20 EST 2005

I don't remember where I got it (maybe cnet.com) but there is a program called File Touch that will let you change the date stamp on a file.  You could download the file (and you know when you do it) and then change the date stamp to the current date.

73,

Fred/NA2U
CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!
"Je mange donc je suis."
"Good wine is a necessity of life for me."--Thomas Jefferson

-- Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu> wrote:

--- James Fielder <jafielder at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Is it possible to make it so when you run the Web Update Data Files option
> to not change the date/time stamp on the files being imported?   That would
> sure make it easy to determine exactly which file you have installed.

I would like this also.  But I oon't know if it's possible to do when
downloading a file with a browser.

- Jim

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com