[WriteLog] MARK-V RTTY FILTERS

Kostas SV1DPI sv1dpi at raag.org
Wed Jan 19 15:18:03 EST 2005

the mark v users have a problem with the selection between 500 and 250 hz
filter on rtty.
As i read in 1000mp mailing list other programs have a solution for this.
Can writelog make the same??
I hope also we have a better support for the sub vfo (for example... click
on sub vfo band map change sub vfo frequency)
Below is the message of 1000mp mailing list (the original mp has not this
problem)

Kostas SV1DPI

"The only way I know is to use radio control software.  I can do it with
the DXLab suite of software in the Commander application.  You can set
any filter combination you want.  And in N1MM Logger I have 3 choices,
wide, Nar 500 and Nar 250.  To change from wide to Nar 500Hz in N1MM
Logger I just hit the wide/nar button on the bandmap. To go to 250Hz I
just push the NAR2 button on the transceiver.

73,
Art
W2NRA"