[WriteLog] Post contest editing.

Gary Senesac AL9A al9a at pobox.mtaonline.net
Tue Jul 5 02:06:28 EDT 2005

Lou,
Just got back from a vacation trip today and found your query.  To add the
paper log contacts, just type them into the log at the end of the current
file.  Don't worry about the date and time fields, just get the station call
and exchange into the log.  Then highlight and block edit the date field to
change the dates to the correct value. Finally, edit each time field for the
correct UTC qso time.  Then reorder the log to sequence everything in the
correct date and time order.  See 'Editing in the Log Window' and 'QSO
Reorder by Time' topics in the Help files for more.
Gary AL9A