[WriteLog] WL S&P plus CQ modes?

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Tue Jul 5 14:43:22 EDT 2005

The $64,000 question today is:

Is there a nifty trick to get WL to mimic S&P plus CQ modes as with TR,
etc. (maybe via the .ini file) ???

For the NA Sprint format on CW:

1.  In CQ mode...

      A. On the 1st ENTER key press, to send the other station's call, my
call, QSO#, my name, my QTH
      B. On the 2nd ENTER key press, to send only "R" and log the QSO

2.  In S&P mode: On the only ENTER key press, to send the other station's
call, QSO#, my name, my QTH, my call and log the QSO.

If there is not currently way to distinguish between CQ mode and S&P mode
on-screen, please make this a "Wish List" item.

Tnx much & 73...

Rick, K6VVA