[WriteLog] Rigblaster Pro CW and Rig Control Problem Solved

SGT Korey Chandler korey.chandler at us.army.mil
Tue Jul 26 10:13:58 EDT 2005

Hi, All.

My thanks to KI5XP, W7TVF, and N5ER for their help on getting my
Rigblaster Pro to work with both rig control and CW at the same time.

Come to find out, I had been almost doing the right thing. I set up rig
control and CW for the same port using "Computer Generates" CW option.
As soon as I hit OK the rig would key up and stay keyed. The solution to
the puzzle was to save the configuration, then exit and restart WL.
After the restart the rig came up normally and rig control and CW keying
are FB.

73,

Korey

SGT Korey Chandler