[WriteLog] Failed MMTTY Error!

Roger Marrotte marrotte at comcast.net
Fri Jun 10 17:35:14 EDT 2005

I'm glad I saw your posting.  I have been getting the same message.  I just
received a microHAM micro KEYER a day or two ago and tried to use MMTTY with
Writelog.  When I saw your posting I searched the web for MMTTY and Writelog
and found a message that said to go to the Writelog page|downloads|third
party downloads section and download the MMTTY plugin for Writelog. I just
did this and it fix the problem for me.

Roger, W1EM