[WriteLog] Master.CallFile

Kevin J. Rowett krowett at rowett.org
Mon Jun 13 13:35:55 EDT 2005

I have the same problem with N6RC and N6RCE.
CW is even a worse problem!

I finally just created a MACRO that says:
%RCALL IS N6RCE N6RCE N6RCE %E

Only had to use it once in the ANARTS 'test.

The other part of this story is N6RC is a good friend,
and I usually operate M/S for the ARRL RTTY ROUNDUP from
his place.  Occassionally, we'll work the same contest
and follow each other down the band working stations -
that's a blast.  Dick has a much better station, so
if we both call - he usually is heard better.

Dave - keep at it - your call will get better known,
the more you contest.

73, de -KR- N6RCE
n6rce at arrl.net
CU in the 40th running of the Calif QSO Party - Oct 1-2