[WriteLog] [RTTY] Master.CallFile

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Mon Jun 13 16:39:11 EDT 2005

At 16:32 6/13/2005, Dave W7DPW wrote:

>I have noticed that when using WriteLog, and clicking on a call, if the
>shorter call is in the MasterCallFile, it is the one transferred to the
>call window.  If one is not paying too much attention to the captured
>call, it goes uncorrected.

I have seen this also. I assume it is due to the shorter one being first in
the list, and the search algorithm just grabs the first matching (almost)
call. I think it might be worth experimenting with this - re-sort the list
so that the longer calls appear first to see if it fixes the problem. I
plan to try this when I get a round tuit.

Jerry W4UK