[WriteLog] Unable to re-load log without 'custom logger' - help!

Darren Hatcher g0wcw at btopenworld.com
Wed Jun 15 04:04:07 EDT 2005

Hello all.

Last Monday I set up a basic log using the custom fields capability and
managed 44 RTTY QSOs in 90 minutes (my best score so far).

However, after the contest I didn't do a  dump to cabrillo. The following
day I went back to the club station to find on a reload that WL wouldn't
read it back in.

When I restart WL, I get the message:

"That file can only be read with the customized multiplier logger that wrote
it. Or do a "select contest" operation and OK it without making a selection
to turn off multiplier checking."

I have not found a way to do the select contest as instructed and I have not
been able to read it back in. The ADI file only contains the last four QSOs
so isn't much use.

I am using 10.47E of WL, Windows 2000 SP4 on G4PIQ/Ps position from our club
station G4MRS.

Any pointers or suggestions appreciated as to how I can recover the log.

All the best,

Darren - G0WCW for G4MRS/M6T