[WriteLog] networked totals don't agree

Phil Theis phil at k3tuf.com
Wed Jun 15 13:54:26 EDT 2005

Hi,
I'm looking for a hint as to why all of my totals don't agree.
Last weekend for the VHF QSO Party we ran 7 machines IP networked.  all worked well, but one machine has a higher score than all the rest.  the machine with the higher score ran 903 and 1296, so I am assuming that is where the discrepancy is.  the grid counts don't agree on those bands.
Any clues as to why this may have happened?
I will get the log right through brute force checking, but am looking for clue as to the cause.
Has this happened to anyone else?
thanks
Phil