[WriteLog] Kan and WL

jduerbusch@charter.net jduerbusch at charter.net
Thu Jun 16 13:23:47 EDT 2005

I think this is what you need to put in your writelog.ini file.

This is from the help:

For the SCS PC II TNC, for the KAM, and for the PK-232 TNC, Rttyrite reads the TncInit1, TncInit2, etc. entries in WRITELOG.INI as long as it continues to find commands and sends them to the TNC. (For the PK-232 and KAM, these are HOST mode commands.)

[Rttyrite]
TncInit1=your favorite custom command
TncInit2=your second favorite custom TNC command
TncInit3=

Joe K0BX

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without my permission.