[WriteLog] New KAM TNC users

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 16 21:46:59 EDT 2005

I'm not sure this will help, but take a look at this page:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/kam_n6mw.html

Unfortunately I forgot I had this on rttycontesting.com and it's not linked from
any visible page at present.  I will reformat the page and link it from the
Lagniappe page in the future.

73, Don AA5AU