[WriteLog] RTS Line

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Thu Jun 23 20:03:25 EDT 2005

I am not sure that you need to do anything.  If the CW RTS is NOT the same
as the rig port, then RTS should get asserted by default.  I have a similar
W1GEE interface cable and all I had to do was:

Add the following to writelog.ini

[Rigs]
Icom IC-756PRO2=0x6e

That will override the default for the Pro III rig address.  Choose
IC-756PRO2 in ports setup and you should be running.

Mike, W1NR