[WriteLog] SSB F1 MSG

cfmorris@bellsouth.net cfmorris at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 25 15:41:14 EDT 2005

After reading the archives trying to figure out why my F1 would send F11 in CW but not in SSB, I discovered that along with CtCompatibleAccel=YES having to be set (which allowed CW to be sent), that I had to also add the F1=Message11 under the keyboard shortcut section of the ini file.  Was this something that i missed somewhere in the documentation or was that line not in my ini file for a reason or what?  I just wanted to make sure that changing that is the correct way to make sure that F1 with the CT compatibilty set on is the way to send F11's WAV file for SSB messages.

Thanks

Charlie
KI5XP