[WriteLog] Cabrillo

BobK8IA@aol.com BobK8IA at aol.com
Mon Mar 7 19:15:23 EST 2005

I find this really intresting. Using WL the past 18 months and at  least 16
contests I have never had a contest sponsor bounce anything back to me  at all.
Plus, every log has gotten credited properly in the final standings  with
nothing more sent from me than the WL produced Cabrillo file.

73, Bob  K8IA
nr The Superstition Mtns
Arizona, USA

http://members.aol.com/bobk8ia/

In a message dated 3/7/05 4:44:57 PM US Mountain Standard Time,