[WriteLog] IC-703?

Steve Sutterer sjs at cfu.net
Tue Mar 8 17:15:43 EST 2005

The problem was that both the rig and Writelog were set to "Auto" for baud
rate. Once I changed both to 4800 baud, everything now seems to work fine. I
suspect the problem would also have been solved with only one or the other
left set to "Auto", but I didn't test that.

Thanks to Jamie NS3T for the tips that led to this solution.

73, Steve AK0M

  _____