[WriteLog] WriteLog and Updates

AB2E Darrell ab2e at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 20 22:30:09 EST 2005

I'd like to second and echo Jim's comments. Ron and Wayne do an outstanding
job with Writelog. It is vast in its capabilities and to me is the best
contesting program ever. The overall stability of the program over time is
impressive. It just gets better with more contests supported and more
features. There can always be an occasional bump in the road....but like Jim
says the answers are often in the archives.
Keep up the great work guys, it's the best!
73 Darrell AB2E