[WriteLog] Sharing the bandmap

Warburton, John John.Warburton at bskyb.com
Tue May 24 02:39:21 EDT 2005

Is it possible to share the bandmap over networked PC's running WL?

E.g. Laptop A is connected via a wireless network to Laptop B. Laptop A has
CAT control of the radio (happens to be FT1000MP). I would like Laptop B to
show the same bandmap. Is this possible?

Thanks
John,G4IRN.

Information in this email may be privileged, confidential and is intended
exclusively for the addressee. The views expressed may not be official
policy, but the personal views of the originator. If you have received it
in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it from your
system. You should not reproduce, distribute, store, retransmit, use or
disclose its contents to anyone.     Please note we reserve the right to
monitor all e-mail communication through our internal and external
networks.