[WriteLog] "Zero's" in contact serial Number's

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Tue May 24 19:19:46 EDT 2005

Shelby

It d-o-e-s work trust me. Do remember that WL is verrrry picky about the
syntax in the .ini file. This is a pain in the botty, but don't mess with
capitals/lower case, commas, full stops etc , stick to the straight and
narrow, and you'll have cut numbers.

Oh did I mention, don't even think about using more than N=9, and T=0. Don't
send 5NN at 60wpm and then QRS for the rest, that's really naff. Sorry,
mebbe you sucked a few eggs already?

73

Clive
GW3NJW