[WriteLog] "Zero's" in contact serial Number's

Gus Samuelson gussam at nl.rogers.com
Tue May 24 20:31:57 EDT 2005

It d-o-e-s-n't  always  work believe me !!!
Like you and others  here ......... I have   NOT  been able to get all
the cut numbers operational .......   the most common denominator in
almost all of Writelog's problems start with using Windows XP ....
which undoubtedly you are  using. (  ?? )

73 Gus  VO1MP