[WriteLog] Need help with Icom IC-746pro and interface cable

SGT Korey Chandler korey.chandler at us.army.mil
Fri Nov 4 01:27:08 EST 2005

What CI-V address do you have the 746Pro set to? You cannot change the
address in Writelog but must instead change your radio to match
Writelog.

This comes from the WL archives:

To make the 746Pro to work with WL:
1.)  Set the CI-V address in the 746Pro to "5ch"
2.)  CI-V Baud Rate to "9600"
3.)  CI-V Transceive to "ON"
4.)  In WL, SETUP I PORTS, select Rig Type as "Icom 756PRO", POLL
checked,
CommPTT=YES.

Hope it's that simple.

73,