[WriteLog] still need help on turning off a shortcut

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Thu Nov 10 11:54:53 EST 2005

Now that we are between contests, maybe someone can answer my question about how to turn
off a shortcut...by default.
I would prefer to NOT have the shortcut that make the numpad 1 and 7 keys jump to
next/previous bandmap stations by default.

I looked in the .ini file to see if I could make those shortcut disabled by default but
was unable to find anything that would help.

I use the keypad a lot for sn entry and it causes problems if I start up WL and forget to
turn them off.

Please and thank you

A dry sense of humor is better than slobbering everywhere.